A Free Block of the Month
Welcome to Sewn into the fabric's first
Block of the Month!
You will find all of the information you need right here, including links to the pdf pattern downloads.
This BOM starts in September 2011. Patterns will be posted on the second Monday of every month.
About the pattern:
- This is a free BOM. It is ok to copy and distribute this pattern at will. But, please give credit to Sewn into the fabric… as the designer and author of this pattern.
- Yes, not for profit quilt guilds have permission to use this pattern for their BOM program. Please give credit as stated in #1.
- This pattern assumes a basic knowledge of quilting. Detailed instructions on how to piece, applique and machine quilt are not included.
- This pattern will combine both piecing and applique.
- This pattern has a definite FALL flavor. Pumpkin(s) will be present!!
- This pattern is a great scrap/stash quilt.
- The finished size of this project is 40" x 32".
The Final Reveal:
Grab the BOM Button!